[Rhodes22-list] Water in the Cabin

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:51:41 EST 2023

Peter
I was actually hoping you would say "that's a stupid idea"...so then the
question is what to do...would it be sufficient to just tighten down all
the bolts at the top of the centerboard trunk or do I have to remove the
top (I'm having the boat hauled on Friday so its at least possible),
replace the gasket and put back the bolts.
To get the top of the centerboard off I assume I first have to remove the
step just inside the companionway (which seems to be part of the top of the
settee)...Is that correct? I think I have to remove that anyway to replace
the flooring.
--Reuben
Reuben Mezrich
cell: 410-499-8922
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Back Bay, Boston