[Rhodes22-list] Trailer trouble

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:15:49 EDT 2023

Jeff,
    For $3K i hope you got more than just brakes.  I had my 25 yr old Triad
trailer rebuilt by Triad for less than that in 2018. Stainless Steel disk
surge brakes definitely the way to go.  I immediately noticed a difference
when towing.  It is a single axle (6,000lb rated) trailer.  Picture
attached, hopefully.

Mike
S/V Ranger
99 Rhodes