[Rhodes22-list] Water in the Cabin

Graham Stewart gstewart.gm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:39:02 EST 2024

Ric: My experience is the same as you describe. Even with the long shaft I
have had the prop come out of the water in rough seas - when thrust is most
important.
I suppose there might be a way to get by with a short shaft with a special
motor mount but I would say that you might regret having a short shaft but
I doubt that you would ever regret having the long shaft. If there is any
doubt about which to get, going with the long shaft is best.

Graham Stewart
gstewart.gm at gmail.com