[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Top

Jeff Smith Photo jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 05:45:45 EDT 2024

Of the six sailboats I have on owned, the Rhodes is the first one I had
with a Bimini top. I didn't know what I was missing. It really makes
sailing on a hot summer day much more comfortable. The Bimini came with my
Rhodes but looks a lot like the type you can buy at West Marine or Defender
Industries. The aluminum frame is a little on the flimsy side, but so far
has caused no trouble at all. The only downside is that it can get in the
way when boarding, if it is up. It also can get in the way if you like to
steer from the weather rail.
 Go get one!

Best Regards
Jeff Smith