[Rhodes22-list] Bimini top for Rhodes

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Fri Mar 29 13:56:34 EDT 2024

Mike,

  My bikini came with the boat, so I have no info of manufacturers. The
sliding brackets to hold the bimini
 to the rails I think was made by Stan and company.
Folded up the bikini is 56 inches tall and 7 feet wide at the bottom where
it mounts to the rail. I haven't uncovered my boat yet so I can't take
pictures for you.

Good luck ,
Jerry Lowe. S/V country Rhodes,'86

Jerry,