[Rhodes22-list] Bench drains

Graham Stewart gstewart.gm at gmail.com
Fri May 3 23:14:32 EDT 2024

My boat had drain holes near the front of the bench seat and near the lazarette.  I enlarged them. One thing to note is that water going through the aft hole can run along the underside of the seat and drip into the lazarette. A bit of sealant aft of the hole should break the surface tension so that water does not travel aft.

Graham Stewart
Rhodes 22
Agile, 1076