[Rhodes22-list] Bench drains

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 19:05:48 EDT 2024

The ULTIMATE solution...for me anyway, would be to have the lip of the
lazarette extend an inch or two higher than the seat gutter lips. Then it
wouldn't really matter if the seat drains clogged, and the laz and bilge
would be drier.
I only got as far as increasing the size of the drain tubes and fittings.
Oh well, maybe that will be a project for retirement.

Todd T